Original Artwork Commissions
Phone: 07775 964 785
About my commissions
1. Contact me to request a commission and we can discuss your needs and preferences. I can also send you links to other work that I have created.
2. Describe as specifically as possible the art you want me to create. What size painting do you want? What subject do you want in your painting? Are there any particular colours you want in your painting? I use a collage / paper-based ephemera base for all my mixed media paintings - would you like to source the collaged elements yourself or are you happy for me to choose? Are you looking to stay in a certain price range/budget?
3. What is your deadline for the completed work? The specific details and timing of the commission request will determine the length of time required to complete your painting.
4. Pricing. I will be able to give you a quote for your commission once you have detailed what you would like and by when
5. Contract. Once we negotiate the terms/details of your commission, I will e-mail you a basic and straight-forward contract outlining all that we have discussed for your approval. Once you accept this contract...
6. Down payment. I require a 25% down payment on all commissions to cover the cost of materials. After I receive your down payment, I will book you into my commission schedule and then commence your artwork. The down-payment is non-refundable.
7. How do I pay? I will issue you with an invoice for the downpayment and final invoice the rest of the payment. You can pay via Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer or Cheque. After the final invoice has been paid, I will send you your commissioned artwork. Before sending your invoice and/or shipping your painting, I will e-mail you an image of your commission for your approval. In this way, you can be confident that you know what you will be paying for. I may also e-mail images by request throughout the process, depending upon the complexity of your commission.
8. Postage. If you are unable to pick up the commission from me or I am unable to deliver it in person, the commission will be sent to your address by recorded delivery. This is included in the cost of the commission.
9. Do you accept returns on commissions? I do not accept returns on commissioned paintings.
2010 - present
2010 - present
Thank you very much for considering commissioning an original artwork.
I am very grateful for your interest and support.